Violè: Franciacorta D.O.C.G. Rosè Brut Millesimato 2010
- MILLESIMATO 2010 – SBOCCIATURA 2015
- BLEND: Chardonnay and Pinot Nero
- PROVENANCE: Vineyards of Paderno – Franciacorta
- GRAPE VARIETY AND VINIFICATION: The Franciacorta D.O.C.G. Brut Rosè Millesimato 2010 is conceived from a selection of Chardonnay and Pinot Nero grapes. It owes its delicate but stable violet color to the maturation of the skins using the ‘submerged cap method’. The fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks at controlled temperatures (17°-19°) using native yeasts to ensure the integrity of the flavors and aromas of Franciacorta. In the months of March and April, the bottling process is carried out for effervescence. The bottles are stacked in refinement rooms at controlled temperatures (12°-14°) for at least 36 months. Over this period, Franciacorta D.O.C.G. Brut Rosè Millesimato 2010 acquires its fragrance, flavor and fine mousse. Only then can it reach its final stages of remuage, disgorgement and preparation for shipment.
- ORGANOLEPTIC DETAILS: Delicate, bright, clear violet color. Extremely fine and ample perfumes with raspberry, fig, rose petals and sweet paprika notes. Full-bodied and compact flavor with floral, violet hints and a marked savory note.
- VOL: 13%
- TOTAL ACIDITY: 6-6,7%
- EXTRACT: 19-21 g/l